Alpine Sidney Spit Ferry
Accessible only by water , Sidney Spit is one of the region's best places to lose yourself for the day. Take a 25 minute scenic ride on board the Alpine Sidney Spit Ferry. Salt marshes, tidal flats and beautiful beaches make Sidney Spit a great time for beachcombing, hiking,camping or just soaking up the sun.
Sidney Spit is a popular family destination with its bird and marine life providing lots to explore.
The Vessel "Alpine II"
The Alpine ll is 50 Ft catamaran fully equipped with life vests, that holds up to 46 passengers. This vessel is powered by Volvo twin diesel engine and can travel up to 12 knots.
Some helpful hints on planning your next Sidney Spit Adventure:
- Be sure to pack food and supplies as there are no services on Sidney Spit
- Sidney Spit has portable washrooms available
- Alpine Sidney Spit Ferry does not allow bikes on board
- Alpine Sidney Spit Ferry permits dogs on leashes only
Click here for more information on overnight camping.
- Adults: Round Trip $19.00
- Children (12 & Under): Round Trip $16.00
- Seniors (65 & Older): Round Trip $16.00
2013 Season Departing From Beacon Pier
2550 Beacon Avenue
Sidney, BC V8L 1Y2
Monday to Saturday: